Project Management Services
Are You Currently:
- New to real estate investing?
- An out of town real estate investor?
- Limited on the time or experience which it takes to successfully navigate through a real estate investment project?
- An experienced investor looking for better quality contractors or assistance with the time associated with successfully managing your investment projects?
Included with our Joint Venture Partnership opportunities, Community Construction Services, LLC. is proud to offer Project Management Services. Since our organization has the professional knowledge and experience investing in real estate along with having multiple strategic alliances with a myriad of reliable vendors, we are able to ensure that we help navigate you through the nuances of investing so that your project is successfully completed with the least amount of failures and resistance possible.
How It Works:
- No Huge Contractor Mark Ups!
We are aligned with Florida licensed general contractors who partner with us in the permitting processes for smaller fees instead of charging the normal 25% – 50% markups.
Where most investments require permits, general contractors who have the ability to facilitate these permits typically charge a minimum of a 25% to 50% markup on both labor and material costs. They also typically require their customers to use their own contracted sub-contractors, and are most often entrusted with managing those contractors as well.
- No More Unreliable Contractors!
We are partnered with licensed contractors in all trades, along with construction sub-contractors and other licensed real estate related vendors.
Since our group also invests in real estate and many of us specialize in real estate sales transaction, we have built a network of partners in most all of the areas surrounding the real estate industry. Through the volume of business that we and our investor partners work with these vendors, we have strong relationships with many reliable, quality vendors. Many of these partners also convey discounted prices to us due to our strategic alliances.
- No More Missed Steps!
We provide full consulting and management from start to finish, helping save you from making the usual pitfalls that many investors unwillingly make.
Our team is comprised of active real estate investors and licensed real estate agents who work with third-party, Florida based real estate brokerages. We have the professional knowledge and expertise to ensure that you are completing all of the necessary steps of due diligence as it pertains to all aspects of your investment projects. We also ensure that the processes and procedures relating to determining the scope of work and all aspects of construction management are being performed properly and efficiently.
What We Do For You:
Community Construction Services, LLC. is responsible for managing the following processes:
- Working directly with you to determine the necessary scopes of work for each project.
- Working directly with you to help decrease liability exposures as they pertain to each project (Safety issues onsite, necessary insurances, etc.).
- Conducting meetings with vendors on property site and timely obtaining multiple quotes from licensed and insured contractors for each trade.
- Coordinating with you through the processes of determining the most efficient and cost-effective contracting bids.
- Hiring agreed upon contractors and ensuring that all permits are both properly pulled and finalized.
- Ensuring all work conducted by contractors are completed timely, effectively, and that any and all change orders are ensured to be negotiated fairly and deemed to be absolutely necessary.
- Working with you to ensure all payments made to contractors are made only once their work is properly performed and deemed to be rightfully due.
- Working with you to ensure all payments due to contractors are timely made once they are due.
- Staying in direct communications with you throughout the entire project until successful project completion and helping answer any questions you may have as they arise throughout the process.
Have a project you would like to review with us?
Please feel free to call us directly at 904.947.0404 or submit the contact fill form and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible during normal business hours.